• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Open As 3 Point Favorites On The Road vs MN; Up To 4.5

Anyone know whether Potts is expected to play? If he's out, they are down to their #3 running back.

This Minnesota team is kind of the opposite of what they have been the last few years... pretty salty on defense, but the offense is struggling.

Funny. I was walking down the street earlier. Neighbor out on his porch. Know he follows Huskers so I yelled out if he watched game? He nodded and I said, what'd ya think. Two words: "Vegas won.". Kinda cracked me up.

Last edited:
Anyone know whether Potts is expected to play? If he's out, they are down to their #3 running back.

This Minnesota team is kind of the opposite of what they have been the last few years... pretty salty on defense, but the offense is struggling.

They have beat nobody with a pulse this year

Lost to a 2-4 Bowling Green to boot

Last edited:

They have beat nobody with a pulse this year

Lost to a 2-4 Bowling Green to boot
No argument there. I suspect Minnesota's gameplan will be a lot like last year when they were severely undermanned... shorten the game with lots of runs and long possessions, try to get out to an early lead, lean on their big offensive line, wait for Nebraska to commit a critical turnover, etc.

No argument there. I suspect Minnesota's gameplan will be a lot like last year when they were severely undermanned... shorten the game with lots of runs and long possessions, try to get out to an early lead, lean on their big offensive line, wait for Nebraska to commit a critical turnover, etc.

Problem is we have an elite defense espically against the run this year

Highly doubt they have much success against us

Stop that and force Morgan to win and they are in trouble

Average QB at best. Throwing at a 55% completion rate with only 700 yards on the season in 5 games. Four TD passes and two picks

Problem is we have an elite defense espically against the run this year

Highly doubt they have much success against us

Stop that and force Morgan to win and they are in trouble

Average QB at best. Throwing at a 55% completion rate with only 700 yards on the season in 5 games. Four TD passes and two picks
We agree on Morgan. He has regressed, or maybe it's a more a function of losing Johnson and Bateman. They were stacked at the skill positions in 2019 with three good RBs and three excellent WRs. Now that Ibrahim is injured, Autman-Bell is the only one of those six still playing for Minnesota.

Our run defense has generally been good this year. I was hoping for a better performance against Michigan. We weren't awful, but I think they ran for ~ 200 yards.

We agree on Morgan. He has regressed, or maybe it's a more a function of losing Johnson and Bateman. They were stacked at the skill positions in 2019 with three good RBs and three excellent WRs. Now that Ibrahim is injured, Autman-Bell is the only one of those six still playing for Minnesota.

Our run defense has generally been good this year. I was hoping for a better performance against Michigan. We weren't awful, but I think they ran for ~ 200 yards.
Did you by chance look at their average coming in? The D punched them in the mouth.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back