• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 Baseball Tournament

OU beats Tech 3-1. Texas Tech is eliminated.

Mizzou vs. OSU is up next, MizzouRah if you're lurking out there good luck to your team.

Last edited:

Wow, the top of the 9th ends as the next batter gets thrown out at 1st on a horrendous call. Both the batter and the 1st base coach got tossed arguing it. I think they should have tossed the ump instead. Of course I don't have the greatest video feed, but man that looked like a bad call.

I know you're crazy if you talk to yourself, but what about if you're posting to yourself?
:rolfl:

You are crazy. But since I replied, you are only half-crazy.
449.gif

OU beats Tech 3-1. Texas Tech is eliminated.

Mizzou vs. OSU is up next, MizzouRah if you're lurking out there good luck to your team.

Thanks it was a great win. Garcia made a great play at first base on that last play and then came through with the game winning hit. I have had an awful time with the Big XII Feed but yeah I'd say the guy was probably safe. It was not smart to slide into first base though.

MU has really shown up well after a 2-9 start in the league. It would be amazing if we could win two more games and make the big tournament.

Texas 9 OSU 3 The Cowboys are eliminated. Texas will need to beat Mizzou twice tomorrow to advance to the finals, The Tigers just need one win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back