• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is wrong with this site?

Whenever I try to post it kicks my cursor out of the reply box (just did it again), when I'm typing my text will get very slow or even disappear. It's not my computer, this is the only site I have the problem. At times the page will jump up or down. This site is almost to the point of being unusable. Is it the ads bouncing around everywhere? What is the cause?

This thread isn't a bashing thread, it's a sincere question because it is not user friendly at all. It is horrible.
Same here, mobile or desktop….doesn’t matter. The ads are definitely an issue, but as others have stated, it’s $20 bucks!

It’s not about the money, it’s just hard to use this site right now. So many ads it reloads constantly, generally losing whatever you were doing.
It is about the money for me. So many free message boards that don't have these issues, so what in the world is the $20 going to? I'd pay more if needed to get rid of all this junk and find a better platform. In all the years I've been reading this site and now posting, it's hardly changed at all.

It is about the money for me. So many free message boards that don't have these issues, so what in the world is the $20 going to? I'd pay more if needed to get rid of all this junk and find a better platform. In all the years I've been reading this site and now posting, it's hardly changed at all.
Maybe they’ll get it fixed. It’s getting unusable. Free sites don’t even have this problem.

Free message boards has so much trash on them. When people have to pay, it weeds out a lot of the nonsense.

Yep.... Last week mine kept locking up while doing nothing on it. Very frustrating because it's the only site I pay for and the only one that I have issues using.

No responses by those in charge tell me they really don't care, which is too bad. This could be a great site, but there seems to be too much focus on giving bans and vacations than there is to hearing us and our concerns about the site. The number of people who post here regularly, has drastically decreased over the last decade, if not longer. I implore those who run this site, to take a serious look at the platform this site is operated on, the manner in which people and posts are moderated on, and the future goals of Huskermax. This site will continue to fade into irrelevance, if the current status quo is sustained. And that makes me sad, because I believe this could be the best Husker message board around.

I never ventured other Husker' message boards except sometimes Huskerboard.com member. Right now, free site. BTW, 2 years ago or so, gobbled up by David Max owner. Though different platforms (XenForo vs Invision Community)

David=HMax=Huskerboard

No responses by those in charge tell me they really don't care, which is too bad. This could be a great site, but there seems to be too much focus on giving bans and vacations than there is to hearing us and our concerns about the site. The number of people who post here regularly, has drastically decreased over the last decade, if not longer. I implore those who run this site, to take a serious look at the platform this site is operated on, the manner in which people and posts are moderated on, and the future goals of Huskermax. This site will continue to fade into irrelevance, if the current status quo is sustained. And that makes me sad, because I believe this could be the best Husker message board around.
If you really want the site owner and mods to see this thread you could tag them :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back