• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Apathy

Week after week the same mistakes, inept play show up. We poor uneducated fans see the problem O-line with no leadership or coaching, same for special teams, I see it, you see it, fans in the stands see it...why can't the PAID coaches who dedicated a good part of their lives to this game, NOT see the same thing. I'm wondering if they don't wanna see it as long as the cash keeps rolling into their bank acct. Scott it's time to see if you belong at the big boys table or need to tuck your tail under and slink away, fix your O-line problem(fire Austin) and the ST's total lack of direction and coaching or lack of

On the contrary, I'm kind of excited about the remainder of the year. We could lose every game, but we could also win them too. I understand the issues everyone has. I have them too. We could legitimately be 5-0 and I'm excited to see if we can correct enough of our issues to win some ball games and build momentum into next year.

Last edited:
On the contrary, I'm kind of excited about the remainder of the year. We could lose every game, but we could also win them too. I understand the issues everyone has. I have them too. We could legitimately be 5-0 and I'm excited to see if we can correct enough of our issues to win some ball games and build momentum into next year.
This is where I am. I didn't think we were generally good enough the last several years to hang with good teams. We've improved to the point where we are competing, and it's now a fine line between winning and losing. The next step is winning the close ones against respectable teams.

If someone just looked at the stats from last nights game, NU should have won by 2 TD's. The defense played great. We had receivers running wide open many times. Did we really lose b/c of 1 bad punt? Why can't we overcome that one mistake? Now people are saying Martinez has to play an Elite game for us to win a Game. Martinez does not have Elite Passing ability!
So it's time to come up with another way the Offense can help us win games.

This is where I am. I didn't think we were generally good enough the last several years to hang with good teams. We've improved to the point where we are competing, and it's now a fine line between winning and losing. The next step is winning the close ones against respectable teams.
Perhaps we might start by beating teams we CLEARLY should beat like IL.

We will get another shot this Saturday. That's where the rest of the season starts.
Yep we shall see. Having said that until Frost fixes our unspecial teams we're going to continue to lose games in unconventional ways imo. I don't understand why our ST suck so badly after 3 1/2 years? We hear lots of talk yet almost nothing has changed imo.

Yep we shall see. Having said that until Frost fixes our unspecial teams we're going to continue to lose games in unconventional ways imo. I don't understand why our ST suck so badly after 3 1/2 years? We hear lots of talk yet almost nothing has changed imo.
I know man. It's so baffling to me. I don't get it at all. I played hs and college and now coach at the hs level. I've never seen anything like it. Not even close.

34-14

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back