• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is wrong with this site?

BigRedFox

Varsity
5 Year Member
Whenever I try to post it kicks my cursor out of the reply box (just did it again), when I'm typing my text will get very slow or even disappear. It's not my computer, this is the only site I have the problem. At times the page will jump up or down. This site is almost to the point of being unusable. Is it the ads bouncing around everywhere? What is the cause?

This thread isn't a bashing thread, it's a sincere question because it is not user friendly at all. It is horrible.

Whenever I try to post it kicks my cursor out of the reply box (just did it again), when I'm typing my text will get very slow or even disappear. It's not my computer, this is the only site I have the problem. At times the page will jump up or down. This site is almost to the point of being unusable. Is it the ads bouncing around everywhere? What is the cause?

This thread isn't a bashing thread, it's a sincere question because it is not user friendly at all. It is horrible.

Hey Fox...I do hope (and pray) that you and yours are feeling better.

You did it man!

Immunity!

Yep. And we pay $20 for this.

I have the "keep me logged in" box checked, and the system threw me out yesterday. Then, it wouldn't recognize my password. When I tried to change my password, it gave me a message reading, "Oops! Your request couldn't be confirmed. Please try again!"

After about 15 tries at that, I emailed HuskerMax. Happily, they got me back on track immediately.

I was just knocked off 4 times tonight while trying to respond to a post. I guess I should have just kept it short and sweet

Same thing happens to me. Its happening from the ads. Its pretty frustrating.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back