• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

9 wins, 20 losses

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
This is our record against P5 teams dating back to 2018. 9-20. .310 is a solid batting average in MLB, but I'm not so sure in college football.

Riley went 14-17 against P5 teams over 3 seasons. .451

We need to pick up the pace real soon to reach the number that Riley posted before getting canned.

Saturday would be a good start.

Last edited:

239288424_10226280506780349_8849411300658286438_n.jpg

One of those three coaches recruited me, but I lived through not going to Lincoln. I've lived through the reign of two of them, and I suspect the performance of the current one won't decide if I live through his reign.

But it sure would be nice if he won more often.

W
One of those three coaches recruited me, but I lived through not going to Lincoln. I've lived through the reign of two of them, and I suspect the performance of the current one won't decide if I live through his reign.

But it sure would be nice if he won more often.
Well, looking at at glass is half full, if we can beat MSU, we will have won half as many as we’ve lost against P5s since 2018. Lose and we are drifting toward .300.

Very few remember the Bill Jennings, et al years. I do. But I was younger and the game itself was fun for me to watch.

Now, I've seen too many good games over theyears, in different conferences with different teams. The ones we have been playing in this reign are just not good games, and I no longer am able to watch some of them from beginning to end.

Sad, particularly when so many other teams have found very good coaches to put their houses in order.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back