• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Video Analysis: Joe Klatt Likes Where Nebraska Is Headed

Are you a fan of Nebraska football? If so, enjoy the season one game at a time. Lot of football left. If not, take your attitude elsewhere. Firing the coach and starting over will put the Huskers closer to football purgatory.
I always enjoy watching the Huskers. You are confused, I guess when someone has a different opinion then yours you resort to questioning ones fantom. So because I keep bringing up the fact these guys can’t coach I have an attitude. And by the way, we are already in football purgatory, this staff has the 2 nd worst win percentage in Nebraska football history. We have a ongoing NCAA investigation going on. And by the end of the season he could have the worst record in Nebraska history.

Are you nuts? Or did you not watch the game on Saturday? Seems the president sees some promise and agrees with Klatt. Or maybe I am reading the tea leaves wrong?...

Nope.

Your 'tea leaf' read is pretty spot on.

I always enjoy watching the Huskers. You are confused, I guess when someone has a different opinion then yours you resort to questioning ones fantom. So because I keep bringing up the fact these guys can’t coach I have an attitude. And by the way, we are already in football purgatory, this staff has the 2 nd worst win percentage in Nebraska football history. We have a ongoing NCAA investigation going on. And by the end of the season he could have the worst record in Nebraska history.
No the problem is presenting opinion as fact. Especially when it is an opinion unsupported by facts.
1. There are 6 coaches with worse records than HCSF in Husker History 7 if you include the coach that went 0-1
2. It was announced a few weeks ago that the NCAA closed the investigation.
3. Last of all, I do question your fantom as ghosts are smarter than you.

Last edited:
No the problem is presenting opinion as fact. Especially when it is an opinion unsupported by facts.
1. There are 6 coaches with worse records than HCSF in Husker History 7 if you include the coach that went 0-1
That was a quick investigation. They just went public with the news a few weeks ago. I missed the ncaa announcement that it was over. Are you saying ghosts are smarter than the poster? It seems two of your statements concerning him presenting facts are …….non-factional.

Last edited:

I missed the NCAA closed it's investigation. Could you provide a link as I can't find one... thanks

That was a quick investigation. They just went public with the news a few weeks ago. I missed the ncaa announcement that it was over. Are you saying ghosts are smarter than the poster? It seems two of your statements concerning him presenting facts are …….non-factional.
I remember reading or hearing it in a presser but i can not find it now. As for the poster and a ghost. I stand by that.

I did watch the game and we made the same mistakes that we always make and lost a game that we should have won like we always do. I watched a team that has all the talent in the world but we don’t have a coaching staff to put it together. It makes sense for Ted to retweet his preferred narrative. We now have a president of the university in the conversations on a so called moral victory. What he needs to tweet about is the formation of the search committee
yet, another small minded comment that blames the coaching staff...

yet, another small minded comment that blames the coaching staff...
Usually it takes several Threads for someone to call me small minded. I guess you have personal experience on the topic. And by the way the are no bad students just bad teacher’s. That’s straight from Karate Kid so it must be true. He is paid 5 million a year and it ain’t to lose ball games and claim moral victories

Usually it takes several Threads for someone to call me small minded. I guess you have personal experience on the topic. And by the way the are no bad students just bad teacher’s. That’s straight from Karate Kid so it must be true. He is paid 5 million a year and it ain’t to lose ball games and claim moral victories
you obviously have never played sports or coached sports, nor built a program/business. Google the term "Player Accountability"

you obviously have never played sports or coached sports, nor built a program/business. Google the term "Player Accountability"
You are so wrong on so many levels just to let you know I’ve been a wrestler since 1968 sold my business and retired at age 56 have many years as a wrestling referee and now in retirement I coach my grandkids and haul them all over the Midwest to wrestle, couple that with my military experience gives me the ability to speak on player accountability and or the lack of accountability, sounds to me you’re trying to deflect the responsibility and accountability of such a poor product on the field. The accountability for this is squarely on the staff. Accountability starts from the leadership and should become contagious, if they had it we would see it. Were in year 4 by the way. Coaches must own it.

You are so wrong on so many levels just to let you know I’ve been a wrestler since 1968 sold my business and retired at age 56 have many years as a wrestling referee and now in retirement I coach my grandkids and haul them all over the Midwest to wrestle, couple that with my military experience gives me the ability to speak on player accountability and or the lack of accountability, sounds to me you’re trying to deflect the responsibility and accountability of such a poor product on the field. The accountability for this is squarely on the staff. Accountability starts from the leadership and should become contagious, if they had it we would see it. Were in year 4 by the way. Coaches must own it.
If only wrestling was a sport. So when you lost a match, was it your coach's fault?
Is it your fault if your grandkids don't execute what you repeatedly teach in practice and lose? (by your definition of success, you shouldn't be coaching if they lose a match, because its your fault. Your grandkids deserve a better coach)
I'm for players AND coaches accountability, so not deflecting any blame. But to state that "accountability for this is squarely on the staff" is small-minded or petty narrow focused.....so many are quick to judge only the coach on a self-conceived timeline because he gets paid a market salary, with limited/no understanding of the details Frost inherited.
We do see the leadership in Frost. He's self accountable and is developing player leadership. (too many examples to share all,i.e. Damion Jackson enforcer, Nelson and Reimer comments, positive parent/player comments on Coach Frost, etc.)
Given your alleged resume, you would think you have a deeper appreciation for the process. Things that come easy don't last; things that last, don't come easy. Maybe you should take some cues from our Vice Admiral president and our former player AD and how they lead. Not everything has to be a blame game.

We're up to 15 one score losses out of 22 .....that won't continue. And a few blowout losses. I'll go with optimistic.
Good point. Other than OhSU last year (which probably wasn't as lopsided as the score indicated), and a couple head scratchers (IL, MN), we haven't had any major blowouts under Frost. That's something we haven't seen since Osborne.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back