• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#1 Hot Seats

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
https://coacheshotseat.com/

#4 ..... Mike Norvell (Florida St). I thought #1.

B1G changeable, from #2 (last week or two) to #8 ..... Jim Harbaugh

Mel Tucker now disappeared in Top30 Hot Seats list

I remember 3 years ago, #3 Pat Fitzgerald

Last edited:

Frost bought himself time with the performance at Oklahoma.

If this hot seat website is supposed to be a week-by-week tracker, I'd drop Frost down to the #5-10 range, with his seat getting cooler with each win. As of today, at least, the majority of the fanbase seems appeased.

Frost bought himself time with the performance at Oklahoma.

If this hot seat website is supposed to be a week-by-week tracker, I'd drop Frost down to the #5-10 range, with his seat getting cooler with each win. As of today, at least, the majority of the fanbase seems appeased.
Good post. Although the Huskers did show up, a person could say, yea let’s let up on him a bit. But the truth is really more like this. because they played and GAVE the game to the Sooners only magnifies the issue that he is not the guy. They are not mentally prepared and that’s on the staff. Today Oklahoma dropped to 4th because they played Nebraska And won. That in its self should tell you why he’s on the hot seat, other than his record. We played them close analysis doesn’t count.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back