• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cigarz with Huskermax 4 man golf scramble.

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Huskermax is coming on as a proud sponsor to the 2nd annual Cigarz 4 person golf tournament on Sunday October 10th. This event is being held at Highlands golf course in Lincoln at 9:00 Sunday morning after the Saturday night home game against Michigan. Due to the possibility of many Huskermax fans coming in from out of town and staying the night we are opening the registration to both teams and individuals. As an individual you can register and we will team you up with a group. Cost is $80 per individual and includes golf fee's. You can register on line at https://events.golfstatus.com/event/330610e9-9c46-49e7-b6bc-9c5cdb2c32e8/register or contact me via private message. For any general questions please post them on here so that the questions and answers are available to everyone. Also......hole sponsorships are available with all sponsor and costs above the green fee's being directly paid out in cash prizes.

I don't golf but a number of years ago I did caddy at Omaha Country Club. I'm too out of shape now but I'd be willing to drive a golf cart. :Biggrin:

9AM on the Sunday after NU beats Michigan and they don't let Harbaugh on the plane home. I may still be on O street!

Other Sports category?

maxresdefault.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back