• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Next up… Michigan State

The next game is huge. Can we build off of the OU performance and beat a ranked team on the road? Or do we revert back to lousy play and end up leaving East Lansing 2-3 and 0-2 in conference.

The Defensive effort today, if replicated, is good enough for 4-6 more wins. The Offensive and ST execution today, however, may only be good enough for 1-2 more wins.

MSU is significantly improved and dedicated to running the ball. While I think our defense can hold them, we can't wait for a half to get started. Hopefully SF learned something about slowing the game down from this one. IMPO from what I have seen this year, MSU is actually a very good team and Michigan might be a top five team. This one is going to be really tough.

I am not sold yet on OU. They have the athletes but I don't think they will finish in the top ten.

Last edited:
They’ve out coached us twice, and now he has a team.

I don’t like our chances.
Yeah I don't either. If we lose this we will be sitting at 2-4 after Michigan. We really need this win if we want to get to 6 wins. After today it is easy to believe in Frost, but the B1G looks very strong this year. Wisconsin, Purdue, NW are certainly winnable. But if we lost to MSU we are really going to be hard pressed to hit six wins and save SF's job.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back