• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Val Erickson flips to Missouri

I don’t understand why people think we deserve the garbage we see on the field every Saturday. Frost isn’t our last hope. Other coaches won’t be scared away from taking this job. The quicker we rip the bandaid off the better. We all thought Frost would be TO 2.0–he wasn’t. Let’s go find the next guy who is.
Very succinct, and in my opinion quite accurate. GBR

Has there been anything about the Frost regime that has concerned you? The record, the transfers, the offense, the special teams, the current recruiting, the excuses? Not everything discussed here that looks negatively on the head coach is bed wetting.
Well there's still time for you guys to come up with more reasons. What's funny is everyone says winning will take care of the problems yet you don't care to wait, you just bitch and say the same things over & over & over....

And when you're done bitching here you'll move to another thread & start bitching over & over & over....

Well there's still time for you guys to come up with more reasons. What's funny is everyone says winning will take care of the problems yet you don't care to wait, you just bitch and say the same things over & over & over....

And when you're done bitching here you'll move to another thread & start bitching over & over & over....
You’re right. I feel much better after beating Fordham. What I just don’t get was that it was certainly OK to bitch about the coaching for four years under Callahan and three years under Riley. Scott Frost comes in and does significantly worse than either and for many pointing out the issues is suddenly off-limits.

You're not allowed to be critical, Nash. Only happy thoughts about puppies and mediocre football are allowed on this board.

I was done on this thread

However,

You must have missed thread after after thread after the Illinois game on the Football forum come to think of weeks before the game too

Which is okay btw however, let's not pretend it's not allowed

I love you man but you that's not correct

Oh and happy thoughts ate okay too

Or somewhere in the middle of happy or not so happy which is pretty much where I am at right now

You’re right. I feel much better after beating Fordham. What I just don’t get was that it was certainly OK to bitch about the coaching for four years under Callahan and three years under Riley. Scott Frost comes in and does significantly worse than either and for many pointing out the issues is suddenly off-limits.
I think that everyone has the right to voice their displeasure anyway they want on a message board.

However, it just seems to me that saying the same things in every thread on the board(not necessarily you) is more than pointing out the coaches shortcomings.

Look, none of us are happy with the place the football team is right now. I am actually very disappointed in their performances so far this year. BUT, I have decided to wait until I see them play a few more games to see if they can turn things around. I may be mistaken in my hope, but I feel it does me no good to attack them now. As mentioned by Huskergene, winning will cure lots of things. Let's just see if they can do it. If at the end of the year they are under .500, I doubt that I will be so lenient in my views of this coaching staff. But I will wait and see.

p.s. I still believe that Frost will be coaching here next year, regardless of his record this year. I predict he gets an extension with a smaller buyout for the next contract. Then next year will be his last, barring any real improvement in 2022.

I was done on this thread

However,

You must have missed thread after after thread after the Illinois game on the Football forum come to think of weeks before the game too

Which is okay btw however, let's not pretend it's not allowed

I love you man but you that's not correct

Oh and happy thoughts ate okay too

Or somewhere in the middle of happy or not so happy which is pretty much where I am at right now
It wasn't directed at you, brother. We're good. We had a discussion where points and counterpoints were made, but a few are more focused on shouting down people they don't agree with.

I don’t understand why people think we deserve the garbage we see on the field every Saturday. Frost isn’t our last hope. Other coaches won’t be scared away from taking this job. The quicker we rip the bandaid off the better. We all thought Frost would be TO 2.0–he wasn’t. Let’s go find the next guy who is.
YES...by all means. Because that has worked so wonderfully the last 20 years. On to the next guy!! I find it amazing that something that took 15-20 years to destroy should be "fixed" in 3 or 4 according to some. If the last 20 years haven't been painful enough, it appears many NU fans haven't learned anything yet and are almost willing the cycle to continue.

YES...by all means. Because that has worked so wonderfully the last 20 years. On to the next guy!! I find it amazing that something that took 15-20 years to destroy should be "fixed" in 3 or 4 according to some. If the last 20 years haven't been painful enough, it appears many NU fans haven't learned anything yet and are almost willing the cycle to continue.

Lol

1. :thumbsup:
2. :Frown:
3. :Frown:

And lots of transfer portals.

Yet sellout streak continues :rolleyes:. Just before Fordham game. (National Anthem)
i
You do realize there was a massive traffic crash that slowed a lot of people getting to the game right

You do realize there was a massive traffic crash that slowed a lot of people getting to the game right
Real fans wouldn't have been slowed down by such things. I think it says a lot about the state of the program that fans were showing up late for any reason... heck they barely even bothered to show last year! We need a new coach that can attract fans even if there is a pandemic or the roads are closed by the police or the stadium is on fire.

I think that everyone has the right to voice their displeasure anyway they want on a message board.

However, it just seems to me that saying the same things in every thread on the board(not necessarily you) is more than pointing out the coaches shortcomings.

Look, none of us are happy with the place the football team is right now. I am actually very disappointed in their performances so far this year. BUT, I have decided to wait until I see them play a few more games to see if they can turn things around. I may be mistaken in my hope, but I feel it does me no good to attack them now. As mentioned by Huskergene, winning will cure lots of things. Let's just see if they can do it. If at the end of the year they are under .500, I doubt that I will be so lenient in my views of this coaching staff. But I will wait and see.

p.s. I still believe that Frost will be coaching here next year, regardless of his record this year. I predict he gets an extension with a smaller buyout for the next contract. Then next year will be his last, barring any real improvement in 2022.
The real problem is the forum pollution that just does no good other than to allow the same handful of posters to take out their adolescent tantrums over and over again making it impossible to have any reasonable discussions. I know they don't get it and feel the need to crusade SF into oblivion but some of us are still holding out hope that he can make progress.

Lets see what this year does. We will know more in a few months. Hopefully SF and his staff and his players make good progress on their hard work. I mean its not as taxing as sitting behind a keyboard and spewing garbage all day...but they are still working pretty hard.

And yes...another sub 500 season and I think its over unless there are some good wins and close losses. Even that might not be enough.

Real fans wouldn't have been slowed down by such things. I think it says a lot about the state of the program that fans were showing up late for any reason... heck they barely even bothered to show last year! We need a new coach that can attract fans even if there is a pandemic or the roads are closed by the police or the stadium is on fire.
How would anyone who doesn't live in that area know that? Also, you're aware that HOH struggles with his words because he's dealing with the after effects of a stroke right?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back