• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Official and Unofficial Visits (OV Visits List In OP) & Camps

This guy is a tall WR that hits like a safety. I'm on the side of defense as well. Think Jean-Baptiste with a mean streak. The guy rips at the ball on runners (saw multiple strips on his film), can high point on passes better than most WR's and isn't afraid to drop the wood. Yes please!

Georgia DB Quantaves Gaskins will OV September 3. Probably moving towards the top of their DB board since they've lost Monds and are more than likely going to miss out on Markeith Williams and Jaden Mangham too.

No. Just another db we were in the mix with and hosted on a visit who committed elsewhere.

Sure, there is still time. I don't think the plan was to be at zero right now though.
Did you look at the guys we missed on last year? There were several before we got a commitment. We also landed a 5* in the portal, and we have a pretty deep room. My point is, if a guy is highly rated, he may not want to wait a couple of years. We might be looking at a couple of high 3* guys who come in more willing to be patient and develop. We still have time to take swings at the higher rated, especially since this wasn’t a normal summer for campus visits.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back