• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fan transfer portal

SDSU, go Aztecs!

1627764089477.png

C

I think I would transfer down to FCS. I follow it now but would jump in feet first and be a fanatic. I follow my alma mater, SDSU, so would give me a reason to know all the other teams as well.

I already root for Oklahoma State, go drink beer there at tailgates when it doesn’t interfere with the Huskers. Always fun af. So, I guess it would be them. My sister is a season ticket holder there, so I like it when they win. As long as it doesn’t affect the Huskers, I’m good with them.

Have become a Matt Campbell fan. I just think what he’s done, and is doing at Iowa State is amazing. I like the underdogs so they are an easy pull for. No one will replace the Huskers. I don’t have any tattoos, but I’d get the helmet N, in only red, if I thought it would look good. Most tell me id have to outline it in black, so I couldn’t have all red. It would bleed out if the line or something like that. That’s a clean looking tattoo, N.

Oldie but a goodie:
After a well lived long life, a Nebraskan passes through the pearly gates. He sees an older man in white flowing robes, and a white hat with a red block N. He asks St. Peter: "is that Bob Devaney, does he think he is god or something?". St. Peter answers: "no, that is God, he thinks he's Bob Devaney."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back