• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any idea what this is about?

Man I totally trashed lawyers earlier in this thread. Now you’re telling me this guy is a good dude. I will take back my unkind words towards lawyers. Only because you’re a good poster. Hopefully whatever he’s doing is good for the Cornhuskers!
He is a good dude despite the stereotype of being a Lawyer. I mean, let's be honest, depending on your walk of life, lawyers can do a heck of a lot of good for you. Unfortunately, we see "ambulance chasing lawyers" or lawyers defending genuine bad people (who, by law have to have representation offered to them) and judge all of them on that stereotype. Dan really went after the media (not legally, as in lawsuits, but as a 'husker fan) and he is smart and knows what he is doing. What he does will be real good for the 'huskers, probably more of perception other than a policy change but I am not sure. He made it sound like all of husker nation will love it and the B1G office will hate it. Good enough for me!!!

He is a good dude despite the stereotype of being a Lawyer. I mean, let's be honest, depending on your walk of life, lawyers can do a heck of a lot of good for you. Unfortunately, we see "ambulance chasing lawyers" or lawyers defending genuine bad people (who, by law have to have representation offered to them) and judge all of them on that stereotype. Dan really went after the media (not legally, as in lawsuits, but as a 'husker fan) and he is smart and knows what he is doing. What he does will be real good for the 'huskers, probably more of perception other than a policy change but I am not sure. He made it sound like all of husker nation will love it and the B1G office will hate it. Good enough for me!!!
Why? Your AD specifically came out and said we are a proud member of the Big Ten. Let’s start acting like it.

Since he’s not speaking for the university then let him reveal what he wants. With the next round of realignment coming DONU needs to sit back, shut up, smile and tow the conference line.

Players have said about Tom Osborne, “If it was the right thing to do he always did it. If it was the wrong thing to do he never did it.” In this case, IF there was ‘wrongdoing’ (emails and such as has been mentioned), then wouldn’t exposing said wrongdoing be the ‘right‘ thing to do regardless of the consequences?

Players have said about Tom Osborne, “If it was the right thing to do he always did it. If it was the wrong thing to do he never did it.” In this case, IF there was ‘wrongdoing’ (emails and such as has been mentioned), then wouldn’t exposing said wrongdoing be the ‘right‘ thing to do regardless of the consequences?
What would accomplish at this point?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back