• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kevin Warren quotes

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
You have to love a guy who will speak an entire paragraph and after he does, you’re wondering if he actually said anything:

On expanding the CFP:

“I am focused on picking the appropriate time to really spend the time, energy and effort with the necessary constituents to determine when the right time is and what we need to do, how we need to structure any potential expansion of College Football Playoffs.”

This is our conference commissioner. I feel so much better knowing he’s in charge.

Last edited:
You have to love a guy who will speak an entire paragraph and after he does, you’re wondering if he actually said anything:

On expanding the CFP:

“I am focused on picking the appropriate time to really spend the time, energy and effort with the necessary constituents to determine when the right time is and what we need to do, how we need to structure any potential expansion of College Football Playoffs.”

This is our conference commissioner. I feel so much better knowing he’s in charge.

Deep.

Thinkers like that are exceedingly rare.

Jim Delaney…please come home!!!

18172471_G.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

On expanding the CFP:

It reminds me of Asimov’s Foundation series, where this civilization created a mathematical language to describe political speech. An important dignitary came and gave a rousing speech. Afterward, the mathematicians waited with bated breath to see what he’d actually said in their modeling language. They input the full text, everything canceled out to zero mathematically and the guy had said nothing.

It reminds me of Asimov’s Foundation series, where this civilization created a mathematical language to describe political speech. An important dignitary came and gave a rousing speech. Afterward, the mathematicians waited with bated breath to see what he’d actually said in their modeling language. They input the full text, everything canceled out to zero mathematically and the guy had said nothing.

This could be used in all kinds of situations.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back