• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

Easier one
Which Nebraska QB never started a game at Nebraska but went on to play in the NFL for 5 years’

What position does NU hold on the list of most unanimous all-americans list? Wikipedia is the source; don't go there to look.

Bonus question is how many?

What position does NU hold on the list of most unanimous all-americans list? Wikipedia is the source; don't go there to look.

Bonus question is how many?
Had you said anonymous all-americans, I would have guessed all of them since I don't know.

I am pretty sure Alabama is first now and I can't imagine that they have more than 40. I will guess Nebraska is 7th with 20.

Last edited:
Had you said anonymous all-americans, I would have guessed all of them since I don't know.

I am pretty sure Alabama is first now and I can't imagine that they have more than 40. I will guess Nebraska is 7th with 20.
Very close with 7th and Alabama is on top with 39. You are also very close to our number of AAs

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back