• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS Ongoing thread for comments

About the last thing the sports world needs is an all-SEC championship series. ;)
Yep, I listen to folks go on and on about how overrated the SEC is but they are the only conference in recent memory to have an all SEC national championship game and it looks like we could see it in baseball as well. Last thing I want to see but they are no doubt the best athletic conference in the country.

Yep, I listen to folks go on and on about how overrated the SEC is but they are the only conference in recent memory to have an all SEC national championship game and it looks like we could see it in baseball as well. Last thing I want to see but they are no doubt the best athletic conference in the country.
They have the perfect weather to mature

I know you're rooting for Texas but I know you're heart is not in it

I don't think your heart is with Mississippi State either. :)

But, I do live in Austin and have lots of Longhorns fans. And I've never met a Texas fan who has anything bad to say about Nebraska. But Nebraska fans hate Texas. It's a very one-sided hatred. Texas hates the Sooners, always have, always will. I can totally get on board with that, as there is no team I hated more than OU growing up. Better Dead than Sooner Red -- Texas fans are on board with that! :Biggrin: I can relate with UT and their fans. No connection at all with Mississippi State -- other than I'm sick of the SEC.

Last edited:
Every single team in SEC fields a baseball team and takes the sport seriously. That is not the case in most of the power 5 conferences

I don't think your heart is with Mississippi State either. :)

But, I do live in Austin and have lots of Longhorns fans. And I've never met a Texas fan who has anything bad to say about Nebraska. But Nebraska fans hate Texas. It's a very one-sided hatred. Texas hates the Sooners, always have, always will. I can totally get on board with that, as there is no team I hated more than OU growing up. Better Dead than Sooner Red -- Texas fans are on board with that! :Biggrin: I can relate with UT and their fans. No connection at all with Mississippi State -- other than I'm sick of the SEC.
I am torn between Mississippi state and vandy having a niece that went to Vanderbilt
But I really don't hate Texas I just don't like them
hates a bad word :)
K!

Another blown rally

Last edited:

I am torn between Mississippi state and vandy having a niece that went to Vanderbilt
But I really don't hate Texas I just don't like them
hates a bad word :)
K!

Another blown rally

Even though Vandy is the reigning champ, they would be the SEC doormat if not for baseball. So I can root for Vandy. That, and I think Nashville is a pretty great city with some Austin similarities. Starkville, MS does nothing for me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back