• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Times They are A'Changing

RED CRUSADER

RED CRUSADER
2 Year Member
Did you notice the yellow polished nails of the MS State catcher, who was a stud in his play to lead MSU to the CWS? The TV cameras kept focusing upon his manicured nails and the catcher "embraced" it by often holding up his bare right hand when he was running bases for all to see. NO INFERENCES HERE. I have noticed at the malls that men who appear to be in their 70's to men in their 20's sporting "shoulder bags"--not Target quality, either. Luis Vuitton or Michael Kors. NO JUDGEMENT HERE. In my former professional life, I was educated in graduate school to "observe." Any thoughts???

I have this special phosphorescent paint I put on pistol sights……

Might be good! :)
I have actual radium that my Dad used to replace the glow indicators on clock and watch dials and hands. Drill the front site out a bit and melt a bit of radium into it, then flash it with a maglite and it glows in daylight.

This stuff is packed in a metal tin with sliding lid from the 30's.... it was illegal in the 60's but for what ever reason we still have some. If they really wanted to find us they could just track us down at night, it glows bright green.

This stuff is packed in a metal tin with sliding lid from the 30's.... it was illegal in the 60's but for what ever reason we still have some. If they really wanted to find us they could just track us down at night, it glows bright green.
So who is "us"?

Are we talking about aliens, cyberbach?
;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back