• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McCaffrey bros not happy with coach frost comments

Difficult to believe LM will finish his career at Rice. His first three games at Rice are against Arkansas, Houston and Texas. Unfortunately his brothers just made a tough situation worse. Media will revisit this story often and he’ll become a target for Louisville and Nebraska fans. Can’t imagine the Rice offensive line will be able to provide much protection for a young QB.
Frost was right he did get bad advice( twice) but Frost was being honest and speaking in front of local media. Sometimes being honest bites you in the a**.

I don't necessarily think Frost is wrong with most of what he said, but I think he would have been better off with a no comment.

I particularly wish he'd left out the kids leaving to places that aren't as good as Nebraska comment.
Perhaps discretion is the better part of valor? On the other hand maybe it's time for people to start speaking out on things they believe? I'm tried of the Cancel Culture attacking and shouting down people that say what they believe is the right thing! We don't have to agree with them but people shouldn't be attacked simply stating their opinion imo. Frost said what he believes and I completely agree with what he said. Others not so much but good grief this is supposed to be America so people in authority should speak up. Moving on as I've already said to much.... ;)

Perhaps discretion is the better part of valor? On the other hand maybe it's time for people to start speaking out on things they believe? I'm tried of the Cancel Culture attacking and shouting down people that say what they believe is the right thing! We don't have to agree with them but people shouldn't be attacked simply stating their opinion imo. Frost said what he believes and I completely agree with what he said. Others not so much but good grief this is supposed to be America so people in authority should speak up. Moving on as I've already said to much.... ;)
Yep 100% I can’t like this post enough!

Well Luke isn’t a Husker so screw him and his dumb family. Plus I’m a chiefs fan and his dad can eat it! Whinny thin skinned people suck. Frost did nothing wrong nothing at all. We have created such a whinny society that this is the norm. The portal can be good but the way it’s setup now is definitely bad. Sorry @HuskerWeatherman but this is a nothing burger. It seems to me like people really want to dissect everything Frost says. It’s stupid and unhealthy.

Well Luke isn’t a Husker so screw him and his dumb family. Plus I’m a chiefs fan and his dad can eat it! Whinny thin skinned people suck. Frost did nothing wrong nothing at all. We have created such a whinny society that this is the norm. The portal can be good but the way it’s setup now is definitely bad. Sorry @HuskerWeatherman but this is a nothing burger. It seems to me like people really want to dissect everything Frost says. It’s stupid and unhealthy.
Best way to respond is to punch them in the mouth. On. The. Field. GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back