• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McCaffrey bros not happy with coach frost comments

Did you read the transcript that RR posted in this thread? Read it and you will change your mind.

Read the whole thing three posts ago.

And after reading it, I don't think he needed to reference Luke, even indirectly, in order to make his point.

What did Christian say that you think was so unwarranted?

Last edited:
Frost didn’t disparage Luke or anyone. C McCaffrey disparaged Frost needlessly.

Does this version read much differently to you?

To me – it doesn't pull any punches.

E4C7wGNX0AIO6eT.jpg

Read the whole thing three posts ago.

And after reading it, I don't think he needed to reference Luke, even indirectly, in order to make his point.

What did Christian say that you think was so unwarranted?
Its exactly what he needed to do, as the damage doesnt end just at the players feet, but makes a mockery of the entire system, and shows one of the potentially exploitive ways that happen, one of the others SF mentioned top players leave with a spot pre wrapped up.
How do you explain the problems of a new system without mentioning them?

What punches? I don’t know what you’re getting at. Are you just wanting to play devil’s advocate? Ok. I’ll play. What punches? Please point out the punches.

As I originally said, Frost didn’t need to make reference to Luke, directly or indirectly. It didn’t change the substance of his comment one way or another.

Leave Luke out of it and the news cycle finds something else to talk about.

Not a big deal for either party. Just another day in the life of sports Twitter.

As I originally said, Frost didn’t need to make reference to Luke, directly or indirectly. It didn’t change the substance of his comment one way or another.

Leave Luke out of it and the news cycle finds something else to talk about.

Not a big deal for either party. Just another day in the life of sports Twitter.
If he cared,yes he did.
If he thought it wasnt in the best interest of his former players, yes he did.
If it has effects on his program, college football in general, yes it does

Its exactly what he needed to do, as the damage doesnt end just at the players feet, but makes a mockery of the entire system, and shows one of the potentially exploitive ways that happen, one of the others SF mentioned top players leave with a spot pre wrapped up.
How do you explain the problems of a new system without mentioning them?

Making reference to potential violations isn’t the part of his comments I’m referring to.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back