• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McCaffrey bros not happy with coach frost comments

As others posted here, Luke obviously got bad advice as evidence by him going to Louisville only to transfer to Rice in one offseason. Frost Isn’t bad mouthing the kid. He’s stating a fact about the risks associated with the transfer portal and the vulnerability of these young players. There was no need for the McCaffrey brothers to pop off. But we’re starting to learn more about the McCaffrey boys. As a Bronco fan, Ed was a sports hero of mine. It’s unfortunate how his boys turned out.

And Christian McCaffrey was one of the first to quit on his team and opt out. He’s one of the originators of the ‘me first’ trend we see in CFB these days. Not impressed with the McCaffrey boys.

The brothers made themselves look silly....they deserve what ever blow back they get from Husker Nation

Max is a coach at N. Colorado so he should know better then again dad is his boss and should have crap this down.....Christian is a pro and not behaving like one....

agree....Frost comments were pretty harmless. The brothers should have just left it alone.

I will leave something that I posted in a conversation:

When you line up LM & KJJ beside each other, it makes me wonder why we get worked up over the shiny name in the recruiting process.

I’ll add this too … no comparison to Frost’s transfer & LM. Truth be told, Frost went the worst kind of hazing & abuse coming back to Nebraska — LM got the kid gloves treatment, and did even take a class at Louisville?

To be honest, Christian's response isn't all that bad either.

We're in the dog days of summer, aren't we?
I disagree with your statement. Frost called out no one and was honest. Christian called out Frost, personally attacked him and the program and specifically recruiting. I can't help you if you can't see that, and I'm happy to agree to disagree, but in good conscience, i could not let your comment go without replying.

I disagree with your statement. Frost called out no one and was honest. Christian called out Frost, personally attacked him and the program and specifically recruiting. I can't help you if you can't see that, and I'm happy to agree to disagree, but in good conscience, i could not let your comment go without replying.

Frost's comments were pretty clear. He made reference to a player that transferred twice in short order. Is anyone unclear exactly which player he was referring to when he said that?

If Frost hadn't made an obvious reference to Luke, then Christian wouldn't have any basis to say anything.

Because he did (Frost, that is), I don't think it's unwarranted for Christian to offer criticism in return.

I agree with the OP. Not the smartest comment on Frost's part.

But yes, agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Frost's comments were pretty clear. He made reference to a player that transferred twice in short order. Is anyone unclear exactly which player he was referring to when he said that?

If Frost hadn't made an obvious reference to Luke, then Christian wouldn't have any basis to say anything.

Because he did (Frost, that is), I don't think it's unwarranted for Christian to offer criticism in return.

I agree with the OP. Not the smartest comment on Frost's part.

But yes, agree to disagree.
Did you read the transcript that RR posted in this thread? Read it and you will change your mind.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back