• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Richard Torres is N

Show me. To date, this staff’s QB evaluation has not been great, other than Vedral as a backup and he didn’t stay. Adrian Martinez is a turnover machine. Luke McCaffrey isn’t a P5 QB. Smothers arm isn’t real strong and did not look as fast as I thought he would Haarberg has some upside but he was under 60% passing in high school and was the 2nd best QB in the state.
OK.

They played last December in the 2nd round of the Texas 5A regionals. Flour Bluff won, but Torres' highlights were good.
Thanks, I was wondering why a Hulu (?) video presumably posted by him was titled Flour Bluff HS. I wasn’t in a place with enough connectivity to watch or research. Didn’t think he was a vagabond high schooler, but you never know these days.

Last edited:

Thanks, I was wondering why a Hulu (?) video presumably posted by him was titled Flour Bluff HS. I wasn’t in a place with enough connectivity to watch or research. Didn’t think he was a vagabond high schooler, but you never know these days.
They post their opponent games separately sometimes

I think his round ball skills helps his moves, awareness and his touch, plu body control.
His upper body develops, his cannon will be a rocket

Yup

He moves well for such a tall man and is sneaky quick when he does run

Throw first, run second guy

Big time arm and can make all the throws

Four star talent in my opinion
Big arm moves in the pocket tough to bring down...reminds me of a very lightly recruited QB out of HS who went on the be a pretty good QB for the Steelers.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back