• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Richard Torres Trending To Nebraska

Texas has a commitment from Maalik Murphy, a consensus 4-star who has been committed since February...Texas A&M has a commitment from 5-star Conner Weigman, also committed since February.
Curios if you think they might look at him if they didn't already have their class QB's?

AJ Bianco, I've read the staff is very high on him as well.
I watched some tape on Bianco (the kid from HI, right?) and although it was hard to tell (the film was kind of dark), he has kind of a funny hitch in his throwing motion. looks almost like something a baseball player would do with the ball in his hand, sort of flicks his wrist before he brings it up to throw the ball.

I watched some tape on Bianco (the kid from HI, right?) and although it was hard to tell (the film was kind of dark), he has kind of a funny hitch in his throwing motion. looks almost like something a baseball player would do with the ball in his hand, sort of flicks his wrist before he brings it up to throw the ball.

Mist be old film as did not play his Sophomore year due to injury or this past season because of COVID. Really under the radar because if that . our coaches know his coach and have stayed in contact. He is camping and visiting this month at places like Oregon and of course NU

Then he's the perfect NU QB! Actually those days seem to be over the the V in charge.

San Antonio Southside is an okay football program, but certainly not a powerhouse. They’re 5A (which is the 2nd highest division).

So he’s not playing against the best competition. Last year they lost very early in the post season. I will pay more attention to them this year and see how they do.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back