• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vince Genatone Commits To Montana

4.4 Forty, 38.5inch Vert, 75in wing span, size 13 shoes.
He will get taller, imho. He is explosive and also catches well.
Are they timing/measuring like they did for winter conditioning? If so that 40 and vert are impressive. I grew 2 inches in height from Jr. Year to Frosh in college. Has a good wingspan as well. Wonder how his pro agility was?

Frost "Uncertanty of numbers for now which is why there is no offer"

The NCAA in granting the additional year because of COVID has created another issue on scholarships. They need to address it and remedy it and do so quickly as this going to be a bit issue in college football

Nebraska could be at 14 scholarships or as high as 28.

Needs to fixed or clarified ASAP

The NCAA in granting the additional year because of COVID has created another issue on scholarships. They need to address it and remedy it and do so quickly as this going to be a bit issue in college football

I think you got to consider at least offering a grey shirt at least with possible full scholarship when things sort itself out.

Others may be higher on the board, but I would hate to see Iowa take advantage of a quality in-state athlete again.

I think you got to consider at least offering a grey shirt at least with possible full scholarship when things sort itself out.

Others may be higher on the board, but I would hate to see Iowa take advantage of a quality in-state athlete again.
Oh for sure

I think Wazzu may be his next choice as his dad played their

Keep in my mind every school is going to this have this problem in varying degrees its not just a Nebraska issue

Last edited:
If he were from Atlanta or Orlando he'd have an offer :Stirthepot::Whistling:

And, you would probably rank him #1 in the commitment rankings too! ;)

:Stirthepot:

tenor.gif

And if it is at 14, can't dare to miss. Scholly's are precious commodities as it is.
I feel confident that the NCAA had this all thought out clearly from the very first day. :Sarcastic: :Dancebroc:

So Henry Rickels and Genatone didn't get offers right off, but evidently had good/great workouts... would like to know who is in front of them.

Wonder if Genatone is considered not as important because of the quality walk-on LB's? Reimer (now scholarship), Bullock, Tagge, etc. I hope they at least told him there was a greyshirt for him until they could find something better.

Hard to think of what more he could do to get an offer yesterday (other than showing up at 6-4 and 225 lbs and running like that.)

That said, the 14 scholarship at the low end is pretty daunting. I have to think the NCAA fill figure something out and that we'll see a bit more attrition.

The coaches seem to have done good work in communicating where players are when they are waiting for an offer like this. I imagine he knows the situation and with a little patience, I expect him to get the offer

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back