• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Media Days Will Be July 22-23

Football is right around the corner. Finish up summer basketball in July then prepare for the Huskers!!!!!! GBR!!!!!!

Is it always in Indy? I thought it was usually in Chicago.

Per the article:

Normally, it would be held at McCormick Place or a major hotel conference center in Chicago, Illinois. However, it has been moved to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana this year because of continued coronavirus restrictions in the Windy City.

PS: Glad the B1G doesn’t actually play Football in Chicago!

Per the article:

Normally, it would be held at McCormick Place or a major hotel conference center in Chicago, Illinois. However, it has been moved to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana this year because of continued coronavirus restrictions in the Windy City.

I'm glad you included this

Per the article:

I plead guilty to not clicking on the link and reading the specific article. I thought that I'd read that one elsewhere, but it was a different announcement. Anyway ... Reading: It helps to answer lots of life's questions.

I was wondering about three NU representatives. Who names?

I think the following will be team captains: Adrian Martinez & Cam Jurgens; Ben Stille & Cam Taylor-Britt.

Domann is another good candidate. Deontai Williams and Dismuke would be leading candidates most other years.

Is there a limit to how many guys can go to the B1G Media Days? If so, I'd guess that it will be guys picked from the above list. I'd reward the super-seniors who came back as much as possible.

Last edited:
I think the following will be team captains: Adrian Martinez & Cam Jurgens; Ben Stille & Cam Taylor-Britt.

Domann is another good candidate. Deontai Williams and Dismuke would be leading candidates most other years.

Is there a limit to how many guys can go to the B1G Media Days? If so, I'd guess that it will be guys picked from the above list. I'd reward the super-seniors who came back as much as possible.
Three. Plus HC. All B1G teams, three.

https://bigten.org/news/2019/7/11/2019-big-ten-football-media-days-b1gmediaday.aspx

Attendees in 2019 B1G Media Days:
  • Scott Frost
  • Mohamed Barry, Sr., LB
  • Khalil Davis, Sr., DL
  • Adrian Martinez, So., QB
Attendees in 2018 B1G Media Days:
  • Scott Frost
  • Jerald Foster, Sr., OG
  • Stanley Morgan Jr., Sr., WR
  • Mick Stoltenberg, Sr., NT
Attendees in 2017 B1G Media Days:
  • Mike Riley