• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rex Burkhead Signs with Houston Texans

He can still cash good size NFL game checks and save on taxes for home games. :thumbsup:
Not assured he makes the team ... the Texans have David Johnson, Mark Ingram and Phillip Lindsay on their roster. 3 other players on the roster as well.

Looks like what he’s made so far and with the 1.5m Houston will pay, Rex will make around 9m for his career, so far. Pretty damn good. Should be set for a long life ahead.

Not assured he makes the team ... the Texans have David Johnson, Mark Ingram and Phillip Lindsay on their roster. 3 other players on the roster as well.
All four guys are injury prone, pass catching backs with limited upside. I'd say Lindsay is the most explosive, and at this stage of their careers, there's not a point to keeping both Johnson and Ingram around. I wouldn't be surprised if one (or both, depending on how the scout team guys play) got cut. Rex has the most ST value which is super important for sticking around as a 3rd/4th back. His key will be health.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back