• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

Well, we did songs...
Might as well do movies and television as well:

What movie was number one at the Box Office when Nebraska won it's 1st national title?

and

What sitcom aired, on ABC, at 7:30pm just as the Orange Bowl telecast was getting under way on NBC?

I don't remember any other stations broadcasting that night. But then, I was suffering (enjoying?) tunnel vision that night.

Wow. I looked it up (afterward so it's not cheating).

Balls Tate actually had SIX losing seasons in a row, before going 6-1 in the MAC in 2020, with a bowl win over SJSU to go 7-1.
That bond can be tied, in part, to a lesson in administrative patience. Goetz saw the data points of improvement after Neu went 2-8, 4-10 and 5-7 from 2017 to 2019. Her research transcended statistical tells. “It was unquestionable that he had the locker room,” Goetz said. “We were positioned to have a chance to make the jump.

from an article.

Single game all purpose yards record.

Player, year and school it came against
It's got to be one of the QBs after we threw our identity {and our dynasty} away in 2004

Zac Taylor
Sam Keller
Joey Ganz
Zac Lee
Taylor Martinez
Tommy Armstrong Jr
Tanner Lee
Adrian Martinez

I'll guess Ganz, but I don't know opponent or yardage...

Last edited:
It's got to be one of the QBs after we threw our identity {and our dynasty} away in 2004

Zac Taylor
Sam Keller
Joey Ganz
Zac Lee
Taylor Martinez
Tommy Armstrong Jr
Tanner Lee
Adrian Martinez

I'll guess Ganz, but I don't know opponent or yardage...

Nope it's the total of receiving, rushing, KO returns and punt returns

Which pretty much eliminates QBs

I will give you a.hint it's a RB

Nope it's the total of receiving, rushing, KO returns and punt returns

Which pretty much eliminates QBs

I will give you a.hint it's a RB
Hmm...a running back

Could it be Roy Helu Jr?
The ONLY 300 yd single game rusher in Husker history - vs Missouri - 2010ish?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back