• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Call Your Shot - 2021 Record Prediction (Spring Edition)

How many games will the Huskers win in the 2021 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That would be one hell of a surprise
Just think of a very capable O line thats got experience and depth.
You know what the D can do,40th isnt great, but got no help, so likely mid thirties with help,and we will be better on D for sure.

So, pass pro and run game should be somewhat better, as a better compliment o receivers, and deep at RB. TEs very good.

These are things we know, but it still has to click, be consistent, and then coached game day to advantage.

I need to see what happens in the Illinois game before I can try to predict the season.

Win that game, 6-8 wins is reasonable.

Lost that game, 3-4 wins is quite possible.

Just think of a very capable O line thats got experience and depth.
You know what the D can do,40th isnt great, but got no help, so likely mid thirties with help,and we will be better on D for sure.

So, pass pro and run game should be somewhat better, as a better compliment o receivers, and deep at RB. TEs very good.

These are things we know, but it still has to click, be consistent, and then coached game day to advantage.
Hey I hope you’re right.

I need to see what happens in the Illinois game before I can try to predict the season.

The Illinois game will be tough. Seems like a lot of fans are forgetting what happened last year or regarding it as a fluke. They return the quarterback and at least one of the running backs that torched us last year along with three of their senior OL that seemed to push us around. Bielema is a solid coach that will have his guys ready to play.

That is going to be a very tough opener for us. We as fans should mentally prepare for a possible loss. Thank god their best receiver went to the NFL.

Last edited:

I have the same thought as far as much hinging on the Illinois game, but my margins are tighter. If we beat Illinois, I think we'll win 8 games; lose to Illinois, and we'll struggle to get 6 wins.

GET TICKETS

Back