• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring game Summary

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
7F5D6079-636F-4ADB-B1C3-ACC542A46E9B.jpeg

its 9:00 Sunday morning and no @ShortSideOption

I am gonna mix a drink and rewatch it. Some good, some good that I’m unsure how good it is based on the competition and rules, and some stuff to work on.

Bar busy yesterday? Champions was dead from the pic I got.
Sold both bars. One before COVID and the other just as it got going. Still engaged with Cigarz though as new owner good friend. Wasn’t much of a crowd there. I’m visiting my first grand child in Sioux Falls so didn’t get to haymarket to see how busy it was. Typically spring game is a slow game as it’s more family orientated.

Sold both bars. One before COVID and the other just as it got going. Still engaged with Cigarz though as new owner good friend. Wasn’t much of a crowd there. I’m visiting my first grand child in Sioux Falls so didn’t get to haymarket to see how busy it was. Typically spring game is a slow game as it’s more family orientated.
Haymarket area was busy because of a farmers market going on in the morning,
After that that was done, it wasn't so busy seemed like

Ahhh gotcha. Ya not sure if there was a mix of covid, not really seeing starters go full go, and capacity issues that led to a lull. I always struggled at the spring game anyway. Ever since that one game got rained out so I drank RBVs for 8 hours straight and ended in the hospital because my heart wouldn’t slow down I think I’m a bit scared of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back