• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who impressed you the most today?

I was rather unimpressed with TMart. He under-threw the deep ball to manning, and later there was an intermediate throw in the end zone he missed. I want him to succeed, but his throws seemed off.

This isn't a poll and I didn't see the whole game (sorry, I napped after turkey hunting this AM).

But which non-starter jumped out at you?
Wow, tryptophan from turkey hunting? Never heard that before>
This isn't a poll and I didn't see the whole game (sorry, I napped after turkey hunting this AM).

But which non-starter jumped out at you?
Gunnerson, Nash, Frost's response to the transfer portal question at end of presser (oh, wait, he is a starter), Scott, and my favorite rb of yesterday was Isaiah Harris. You omahans probably saw him. Know he wasn't against the 1's, but man does he hit the hole at full speed and to me looks like he has a little power built into that small frame. Terry Rodgers comes to mind when I see a diminutive rb hit the hole full bore.
I think Haarberg has a pretty high ceiling. He hit Betts in the helmet on a nice pass over Bett's shoulder-that was a tough but accurate throw in gawd-awful windy conditions.
And last non starter to impress me was my wife who didn't change the channel when I dozed off during the game.

Nixon was a name I didn't remember but he made a name for himself this game. Hope he does that next season.

Appears to be healthy and with the other receivers around him will fit in nicely and not have to be the whole show like Wan'dale had ti

I was rather unimpressed with TMart. He under-threw the deep ball to manning, and later there was an intermediate throw in the end zone he missed. I want him to succeed, but his throws seemed off.
Wind was crazy. On replays, one can easily see the ball get thrown off trajectory. Maybe TO put in a strong prayer to amp up the running game. Lol

Yant looks interesting, AM looked no different to me, but he did run harder, but then again nobody was allowed to put a hit on him, that makes a difference.

IMO, all the talk about how AM changed, we will end up seeing the same AM during the season.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back