• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big XII Shut Out of NFL 1st Round

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member

1619816463103.png

I don't know the details, but are there guys that normally would have gone into the draft that are instead coming back for an additional season due to COVID?

ND st. Has 2 in the 1st 2 rounds. That’s amazing.......especially when you compare that even over the last several years with DONU. So long as CTB stays healthy, I’m calling him picked in 1st 2 rounds next year.....

The Big 12 has some good teams. The whorns will be back eventually. Oklahoma is always good and has an excellent coach. TVU has a excellent coach as does Oklahoma St. Not the most physical conference but no worse than the PAC and some years the ACC.

As Nebraska fans I am surprised we would be throwing any shade at any team or conference for their draft record.
Yeah seems kinda dumb too me. I was happy to see our two offensive linemen get drafted. I honestly didn’t think they would.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back