• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Heading into the Spring Game, what question do you want answered?

SavageHusker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
For me, it’s “Are the concession the concession stands open?” Seriously, I’ve been Keto/Paleo and looking forward to a massive cheat day with a runza topped off with a slice of Val’s.

From a football perspective, do we have ANY RBs who look like they are ready? Does ST look viable? Do we have any hope of a backup QB who can win a BIG game.

My question: Is the Husker spring game the equivalent of the Madden curse?

It really won't be answered until fall when the player who tears it up in the spring game disappears in the fall. I feel sorry for that guy already.;)

For me, it’s “Are the concession the concession stands open?” Seriously, I’ve been Keto/Paleo and looking forward to a massive cheat day with a runza topped off with a slice of Val’s.

From a football perspective, do we have ANY RBs who look like they are ready? Does ST look viable? Do we have any hope of a backup QB who can win a BIG game.
You are my latest hero.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back