• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Damion Daniels...

This thread seems sort of out of the blue and mean spirited?

I really liked his Through our Eyes with Ty Robinson. Those guys have the right attitude.

To be fair to 'snacks", when he can go 100% he can be a dominant force in the middle. His problem has always been that he can't go 100% for more than 2 or 3 plays at a time before he gets exhausted. I am not sure if it is some kind of medical condition or just lack of effort that causes this. If he could ever get to the point where he can go full out for extended periods he could be a very good defensive lineman. We need a guy like that.

That was always the thing that impressed me about Suh. He would just dominate the opponent's offensive linemen on every play, and we rarely would take him out of a game.

Last edited:

To be fair to 'snacks", when he can go 100% he can be a dominant force in the middle. His problem has always been that he can't go 100% for more than 2 or 3 plays at a time before he gets exhausted. I am not sure if it is some kind of medical condition or just lack of effort that causes this. If he could ever get to the point where he can go full out for extended periods he could be a very good defensive lineman. We need a guy like that.

That was always the thing that impressed me about Suh. He would just dominate the opponent's offensive linemen on every play, and we rarely would take him out of a game.
Actually, to be fair to Damion, you could acknowledge that you're presenting an old narrative from prior years. He proved in '20 he can go longer than you say.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back