• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Calling my shot(Haarberg)

It’s not a surprise you spent a paragraph to pointing out 20 guys in our offensive woes and another full paragraph bitching about am.
I agree everyone needs to step up. That is my point. People act like it’s his performance holding us back.

I guess I'll take that as your admission that AM also needs to step up.

Last edited:
Now go in and look at the stats when it mattered most in the biggest games. You will find TF numbers improved against ranked teams.
Tommy Frazier was always a gamer... Even as a Frosh, he had a knack for completing third and long throws... I never cared what his completion percentage was, because when it was on the line, he had a tendency to get the job done.

That is fair. Let me also ask though. Where he was in TD/INT ratio? Fumbles per play?. Seems to me that folks like you pretending he is Tom Brady are just as disingenuous as those who only blame him.
I can tell you he was better in those catagories than any other quarterback that we had on the roster. And while you are asking.......where did our line rate in regards to pancakes, or our running backs in yac’s or our receivers in yards after completion. But go ahead and slam our quarterback you are so good at it. I really wouldn’t blame him for transferring with fans like you.

I guess I'll take that as your admission that AM also needs to step up.
Of course. I just believe it’s a team problem and too many of the fans are dishing him as the primary culprit and doing it openly by name. Let’s be truthful......our running game sucks and our stable of meaningful receivers is even worse. We know our line is questionable and we all shake our heads at the offensive game plan. And yet you are in an argument with me because I don’t like fans making AM shoulder all the blame.

Of course. I just believe it’s a team problem and too many of the fans are dishing him as the primary culprit and doing it openly by name. Let’s be truthful......our running game sucks and our stable of meaningful receivers is even worse. We know our line is questionable and we all shake our heads at the offensive game plan. And yet you are in an argument with me because I don’t like fans making AM shoulder all the blame.
You are the only one thinking everyone is saying that. I only took issue wuth you and others saying he was better than TFraz. Saying he was not as good as TFraz is only a slam on him to you and Mr TOAT.

You are the only one thinking everyone is saying that. I only took issue wuth you and others saying he was better than TFraz. Saying he was not as good as TFraz is only a slam on him to you and Mr TOAT.

Wonder if Mr. TOAT thinks AM has the passing stroke that is the SOAT.

C

Ollie Martin runs a 4.5 (allegedly) and was on the team last year. Why not send him deep?
Why didnt he get spring practice?
How about fall camp?
Ho about weekly team prep for upcoming games?
He couldnt, he wasnt cleared yet, though without ll of this he did play in 5 games with 5 catches.
Nothing spectacular, but not bad with no practices whatsoever, coming in mid season during a pandemic.
But where was Kade?

Point is, we still had little depth and experience with speed and size

He was fourth on the team in yds per catch

Last edited:
Tommy Frazier was always a gamer... Even as a Frosh, he had a knack for completing third and long throws... I never cared what his completion percentage was, because when it was on the line, he had a tendency to get the job done.
Tommie.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back