• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chadron State to Scrimmage Northern Colorado, Wayne State

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member

Coach McCaffrey in the news:

"First-year University of Northern Colorado head coach Ed McCaffrey has invited the CSC team down to Greeley on April 10, for an informal scrimmage on its practice fields. The activities are scheduled to begin at 2 p.m., and no admission will be charged."

Nice to see that progressive coaching.
The Covid police are going to have a fit

Its already been approved by the NCAA for FCS schools to play games/Scrimmages against FBS and D 2 schools

Nebraska can do the same for their Spring Game if they choose to do so

As for your other comment that is political in nature I am going to let it go this time. Next time will get you a thread ban and board vacation. Absolutely no need to have written that except to do what you intended it for

RR

Its already been approved by the NCAA for FCS schools to play games/Scrimmages against FBS and D 2 schools

Nebraska can do the same for their Spring Game if they choose to do so

As for your other comment that is political in nature I am going to let it go this time. Next time will get you a thread ban and board vacation. Absolutely no need to have written that except to do what you intended it for

RR
Maybe Nebraska should come to Chadron and scrimmage CSC! So I can walk 5 blocks and watch it!:Biggrin::Biggrin:

This is interesting: From the CSC press release:

The youngest son, Luke, was a redshirt freshman quarterback and wide receiver who received lots of media attention at Nebraska last fall, but left the Cornhuskers before the final game and reportedly planned to join the University of Louisville football program. He's also not on that team's 2021 roster.

EDIT: Maybe he has to wait until after this semester to enroll and officially be on the Louisville team.

Last edited:
Maybe Nebraska should come to Chadron and scrimmage CSC! So I can walk 5 blocks and watch it!:Biggrin::Biggrin:
or Nebraska could go to Greeley and find out how many thousand Nebraskans live on the front range... I could walk to Greeley in just over 23 hours according to Google maps.

This is interesting: From the CSC press release:

The youngest son, Luke, was a redshirt freshman quarterback and wide receiver who received lots of media attention at Nebraska last fall, but left the Cornhuskers before the final game and reportedly planned to join the University of Louisville football program. He's also not on that team's 2021 roster.

EDIT: Maybe he has to wait until after this semester to enroll and officially be on the Louisville team.

Because of when he made his decision he was not able to enroll at Louisville until the present semester.quarter is over thus he will not appear on their roster until he does.

Nothing here

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back