• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Calling my shot(Haarberg)

I would put my money against yours on a Logan vs HH 100 yd run
I'll take Logan all day long
Since when does a quarterback have to have the fastest 100 time? That’s been a lot of our problem over the years trying to convert speed guys into quarterbacks. Give me a quarterback with a little speed every day and Sunday. I am so tired of projects.

Last edited:

Haarberg gonna be #2 QB by start of fall and may be the starter by season's end. He's definitely our future at the QB position.

Feel free to come back and laugh at this later if I prove wrong. I'm a man, I'm almost 40, and I can take it.
that much confidence in the OLine huh?

Since when does a quarterback have to have the fastest 100 time? That’s been a lot of our problem over the years trying to convert speed guys into quarterbacks. Give me a quarterback with a little speed every day and Sunday. I am so tired of projects.
Exactly. TFraz ran a 4.75 40 yet he scored a TD or two. IMO the thing that AM lacks is leadership. That ability to raise the level of play of those around him. That was TFraz greatest asset. We have had way better athletes at QB. WAY better arms throwing the ball. We never had any other QB who could get guys to follow them into the breach the way TFraz did.

Exactly. TFraz ran a 4.75 40 yet he scored a TD or two. IMO the thing that AM lacks is leadership. That ability to raise the level of play of those around him. That was TFraz greatest asset. We have had way better athletes at QB. WAY better arms throwing the ball. We never had any other QB who could get guys to follow them into the breach the way TFraz did.
Oh ya right like tfrazier wasn’t gonna like that;)

Last edited:
Based on what I heard from those who attended yesterday’s session it seems like HH could hit deep passes and Logan Smothers arm looked week. My bet - Frostee goes for a transfer QB to be his backup.

I am curious if he pursues Nate Glantz from Iowa Western to add to the mix.

Don't even want to think about a true freshman starting at QB this season. If that came to pass I'd bet we are in full blown panic mode! IMO AM had better be our starting QB this season baring injury.

Totally disagree. If TF had the same amount of talent around him that AM has had the last 3 years he wouldn’t have even been starting.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back