• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

O-Line: "Anger Finishing Blocks Till The End of The Whistle"

HuskerBLM

Wingman
2 Year Member
"Anger Finishing Blocks Till The End of The Whistle!" Cornerstone to success for our QB, I-Backs, TE's and Receivers! I can't wait and I hope Austin holds the O-line accountable.

With an leaner and stronger Martinez, I'm ready to remove the wheel blocks from the Heisman bandwagon hype, and a way to support and hold him accountable (I'm sure the negative Nancies will bash that comment :) )

"Anger Finishing Blocks Till The End of The Whistle!" Cornerstone to success for our QB, I-Backs, TE's and Receivers! I can't wait and I hope Austin holds the O-line accountable.

With an leaner and stronger Martinez, I'm ready to remove the wheel blocks from the Heisman bandwagon hype, and a way to support and hold him accountable (I'm sure the negative Nancies will bash that comment :) )

I expect better play from AM but no chance he even sniffs the Heisman, and that is not negative Nancy but reality.

C

There used to be this OSU grad transfer, showed he had skills, yet wasnt the starter....

LOL, AM is no Joe Burrow and NU isn't even close to sniffing LSU's jock. But hey....

1617869301616.png

C

I’m guessing joe burrow would have had as much success here as am did in 2019.
Really? You really believe that this team wouldn't have had a better record with Joe Burrow at the helm in 2019? Maybe I'm mistaking your comment...or I was blind to your humor.

There were and continue to be a lot of issues on this team, but QB play hides a lot of it. We see it every day at every level.

Last edited:
Watch this, and tell me how many were run calls vs forced runs

Now,after watching this, expand thinking to how many of these plays could extend to long passes? Open timing plays etc?

Just being honest here

Thanks for sharing! Totally agree!

You nailed my point. If the O-Line can get that fire and "anger finish blocks until the end of whistle" as Austin coaches, including downfield blocks, this highlight reel gets better for AM and all the skilled positions!

It wasn't supposed to be an AM discussion, but love seeing the hype video, and nothing is hurt by trying to start a little Heisman hype spark. :)

Thanks for sharing! Totally agree!

You nailed my point. If the O-Line can get that fire and "anger finish blocks until the end of whistle" as Austin coaches, including downfield blocks, this highlight reel gets better for AM and all the skilled positions!

It wasn't supposed to be an AM discussion, but love seeing the hype video, and nothing is hurt by trying to start a little Heisman hype spark. :)
But, everyone has to contribute, especially the O line, it starts there

That sounds good in theory, but you have to remember we have to deal with BIG officiating. They love throwing questionable personal fouls and the successful teams like Wisconsin have learned how to hold without drawing a flag.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back