• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2022 Commits

Nebraska is recruiting (hard) a pair of teammates (and best friends) from Hays, KS...

Gavin Meyers is an ILB target, and Jaren Kanak is an athlete who is being looked at as a LB, WR or Safety - depending on the school. Both are really high on Nebraska's board.

The reason I bring them up is because they want to be a package deal, and while those rarely work out, I think these two are more "likely" than most to actually sign together. Rivals has a pay article that hints at Meyers making plans for a pair of visits. Not sure the details since I'm not a subscriber to any sites.

Also, wanted to highlight the fact that Kanak ran a 10.66 100m and a 22.16 200m at a Track Meet this past Thursday.

Guys to keep an eye on for sure.

Nebraska is recruiting (hard) a pair of teammates (and best friends) from Hays, KS...

Gavin Meyers is an ILB target, and Jaren Kanak is an athlete who is being looked at as a LB, WR or Safety - depending on the school. Both are really high on Nebraska's board.

The reason I bring them up is because they want to be a package deal, and while those rarely work out, I think these two are more "likely" than most to actually sign together. Rivals has a pay article that hints at Meyers making plans for a pair of visits. Not sure the details since I'm not a subscriber to any sites.

Also, wanted to highlight the fact that Kanak ran a 10.66 100m and a 22.16 200m at a Track Meet this past Thursday.

You ever been to Hays? I unfortunately have and I appreciate these two looking out for each other and demanding the package deal to get them out of that crap hole. A true hostage situation :thumbsup:

Could you please post NU's recruiting board so that we could all know which other recruits are really high and which of the hundreds of offers are not even on the board? That would really help us average fans to discern if the coaching staff is getting the kids they are actually targeting and not reaching for someone late in the process.

Thank you in advance.

Could you please post NU's recruiting board so that we could all know which other recruits are really high and which of the hundreds of offers are not even on the board? That would really help us average fans to discern if the coaching staff is getting the kids they are actually targeting and not reaching for someone late in the process.

Thank you in advance.

Jaren Kanak is visiting June 4-6, guess I'm not just throwing darts at a board.

Jaren Kanak is visiting June 4-6, guess I'm not just throwing darts at a board.
Maybe I'm way off on this one, but that request sounded genuine, since there are several hundred offers out there and only a few players are serious enough to consider visiting, let alone signing.

Thanks for your contributions to the board.

Maybe I'm way off on this one, but that request sounded genuine, since there are several hundred offers out there and only a few players are serious enough to consider visiting, let alone signing.

Thanks for your contributions to the board.

Maybe I'm defensive? He likes to throw shade at me and usually in a condescending or passive aggressive way. I apologize to him if it was a legit request.

Last edited:

Thank you in advance.

Don't you think that information is somewhat proprietary? I think it would be helpful for other schools to know where everyone is on NU's board. I don't see how you and me knowing the board is going to help Frost and Co. get their players, and that's the only thing I care about.

Looks and sounds nice. Kid has almost identical size to Domann. Guessing the biggest competition for the Hays pair would be KSU?

I'd say so, yeah. Both plan to visit K-State on June 25. Kanak also has OVs lined up with Iowa and Kansas in June.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back