• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Offense

He basically didn’t want to give anything away and have to go to the principal’s office. That is why he hesitated answering the question...good call on his part. :thumbsup:

He is a class act and I hope he has a good season.
He is a class act. Let’s hope he plays the way he is capable of and stays healthy. We all know he has talent, so now is his time to shine. Show everyone Adrian!

The Koolaid is just darn irresistible in the spring!

You might consider taking off those Kool-Aid sunglasses until we see something during the “regular” season. :thumbsup:

Sunglasses-700x525.jpg

Last edited:
I am extremely curious as to what Martinez was alluding to at the 10:57 mark of this interview.

The question starts at 10:57 and is about pointing to one thing about the offense and why he thinks it will be improved.

Adrian's answer has me very curious, and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts here. Of course the first thing that popped up in my head was option! Lol Yeah, I'm a dork.

My money is on a swing pass. :Stirthepot:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back