• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cincy HC suspended?

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Cincy coach was suspended after 10 players accused him of verbal abuse. If it sticks, they won't owe him a dime.

It is a different world we are living in today. Not sure it is better either.
I am 100% sure. It is not better.

Such has been the refrain from every generation. I know this is not a popular stance, but I’m actually encouraged at the increased amount of compassion I’m seeing in younger people.

Also, verbal abuse doesn’t work for everyone, and there is a gradient of acceptability.

I’m not saying this coach definitely needs to be fired - I’m just saying the players’ perspectives need to be considered too.

Such has been the refrain from every generation. I know this is not a popular stance, but I’m actually encouraged at the increased amount of compassion I’m seeing in younger people.

Also, verbal abuse doesn’t work for everyone, and there is a gradient of acceptability.

I’m not saying this coach definitely needs to be fired - I’m just saying the players’ perspectives need to be considered too.
Very valid reasoning.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back