• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Potential transfers

Deivon Smith, Miss State - In Portal

(Huskers offered him out of HS 2020)

Last edited:
Jordan Nesbitt, Memphis - In Portal > St. Louis U.

Huskers Offered in 2020 (Post # 60)

Last edited:
Not only was Xavier heavily recruited by Miles’ staff, he was signed to a letter of intent. Then Kenya Hunter left after the season and Xavier was released for his letter of intent.

Nebraska didn't make the cut, not sure there is a starting position for him, as good as he is -- that's saying something.

Pretty sure we didn’t recruit him this time around, so there was no cut to make. Kenya is still at Indiana, so watch that.
I know that we didn't: I haven't talked to a recruit since I left school -- but I know that Trey McGowans was tweeting at him, so someone from the team did reach out to him. Seems like he's looking at the top teams plus Indiana and... St. Joseph's? Could be he's headed to the last and deliberately putting their name in with better known teams for advertising purposes.

I know that we didn't: I haven't talked to a recruit since I left school -- but I know that Trey McGowans was tweeting at him, so someone from the team did reach out to him. Seems like he's looking at the top teams plus Indiana and... St. Joseph's? Could be he's headed to the last and deliberately putting their name in with better known teams for advertising purposes.
Actually there were some problems between Trey and Xavier while they were both at Pittsburgh. Subtle references to that in news articles about the time Trey decided to transfer. You could be right about the St. Joseph's thing. The old "committable offer" dilemma. I have no idea if those blue blood offers are committable. Saint Thomas recruiting has had some overstatements in that regard, as one example.

(Belated entry in the Husker Sweepstakes! :Redface: :Lol:)

Fr. SF, Keon Edwards, DePaul, 6-7, 185 lbs, DePaul Transfer - Is 'N'

(I believe we currently have one open scholarship.)

6/30/21: Jordan Hall will return to play for St. Joe's

So. SF, Jordan Hall, 6-8, 210 lbs, St. Josephs (PA) - In Portal > Texas A&M > St Joes

(Jordan Hall is #22)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back