• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Teddy Allen > New Mexico State >> In Portal / Going Pro?

Troubled kid, was hoping resources at UNL would be enough to help him. I hope he can catch on with a pro team somewhere so he can support his kids and family. I wish him the best of luck.

That being said, I think the offense flows better when he's not the focus. He's not the best basketball player on the team, but he was the best scorer. If it means more Thor or Webster on the court, it's probably a good thing for the other players, but will be hard to replace his scoring.

I really hope this works out for Teddy. Makes me wonder if that 41 point game a little while back was an "audition" of sorts to get game film for his move to a professional career. I will say this, the young man has an uncanny ability to get the round orange ball through that red hoop - a skill that frustratingly eluded me in my game.

Best of luck to you in your future, Mr. Allen.

WOW...A week after dropping 41, has left the program...So, if he's still going to find a college, that'll be his 5th college in his career....Not sure exactly what the hecks going on, but WOW...

I had forgotten that UNL was oversigned by 1 scholarship for next year... guess that will no longer be an issue.

I guess there was more to the story than what the coach said in his presser... Go figure, coaches not telling the whole truth.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back