• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ticket agents

Uncle Buck

Husker Fan
20 Year Member
Five of my Verdigre friends and I are seriously considering attending the NU/OU game on September 18.
This same group attended the NU game in Boulder in 2019, with paper tickets purchased through StubHub

I have a few questions and concerns.
E-tickets.
Were talking 6 guys technology challenged.
I just got by smart phone 2 months ago. Two guys are a couple years use. Three guys probably still have flip phones.
Will this be an easy experience?

StubHub has tickets to the game available for around $400. There policy is credits but no refunds.
Is that normal?
Experience with other agents?

I'm thinking covid will be in our rearview mirror by then, but still there is that concern of cancelled game, possibly our conference not allowing out of conference games

Thoughts?

The whole credits but no refunds thing is pretty normal.

As far as the ticket you need a smart phone I do believe. They will scan the image of the ticket you bought (bar code) and that tells them if it's good or not. I believe a photo of the ticket will also work so the dumb phones guys should be ok if they have a picture on their phone, but I'm not 100 percent on that.

Have you thought about going straight to OU Ticket office for tickets, might save some bucks the price the ticket retailer charge is unreal.

Five of my Verdigre friends and I are seriously considering attending the NU/OU game on September 18.
This same group attended the NU game in Boulder in 2019, with paper tickets purchased through StubHub

E-tickets.
I just got by smart phone 2 months ago. Two guys are a couple years use. Three guys probably still have flip phones.

StubHub has tickets to the game available for around $400. There policy is credits but no refunds.
Is that normal?

I'm thinking covid will be in our rearview mirror by then, but still there is that concern of cancelled game, possibly our conference not allowing out of conference games

Thoughts?
I went to 2 Big XII games last year and implemented ticketless and cashless payments. You bascally scanned on your phone and also ordered and went and picked up.

I have bought tix on Stubhub and have never heard of anyone NOT getting a refund on tix. I assume that is a new Covid policy due to the decimation of their revenue for a year. I plan on ordering these tix when offered to NU season ticket holders but haven’t even seen the form yet.

I went to 2 Big XII games last year and implemented ticketless and cashless payments. You bascally scanned on your phone and also ordered and went and picked up.
I did the same thing back when my son got out of high school. We went to all 3 baseball games against Indiana and out tickets were on my phone and were scanned at the gate. We swept that series too.

E-tickets.

Is that normal?

Thoughts?
On the etickets the barcode is what matters. You should be able to print off your individual tickets from a computer and they should be able to scan them at the gate. I have done this for my parents for a concert. I would be very surprised if it didn't work. You can contact Stubhub ahead of time and they should be able to confirm.

I use stubhub for Husker games and always print off the ticket for use as I have heard they can be problematic on a phone, and didn’t want my game day experience to be at the mercy of my phone battery.

I use stubhub for Husker games and always print off the ticket for use as I have heard they can be problematic on a phone, and didn’t want my game day experience to be at the mercy of my phone battery.
I'm engaged enough in the technology to appreciate it and old enough to not trust it entirely. This is what I do, too. Print the hard copy and pull it out if the phone battery crashes or there is some other problem.

At the OU games they won’t let you use a printed copy of the barcode. Stupid rule in my opinion.

At the OU games they won’t let you use a printed copy of the barcode. Stupid rule in my opinion.

giphy.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
At the CWS, they have a window at the box office for Flashseats which is the site for electronic tix for many NCAA events. I would imagine they can help resolve issues and having at least a paper copy would help if needed.

E-tickets.

Is that normal?

Thoughts?
Do NOT but tickets before this game, unless you just want to waste money. I can assure you, there will be tickets all over the place at the stadium hours before kickoff. Nebraska isn’t very good and this game is likely to be ugly.

The whole credits but no refunds thing is pretty normal.

As far as the ticket you need a smart phone I do believe. They will scan the image of the ticket you bought (bar code) and that tells them if it's good or not. I believe a photo of the ticket will also work so the dumb phones guys should be ok if they have a picture on their phone, but I'm not 100 percent on that.

Have you thought about going straight to OU Ticket office for tickets, might save some bucks the price the ticket retailer charge is unreal.
One person can put all the tickets on their iPhone. It will get the whole party in. Went to the OU/LSU game in Atlanta and we had e tickets for 5, all on his phone and we just all payed him.

One person can put all the tickets on their iPhone. It will get the whole party in. Went to the OU/LSU game in Atlanta and we had e tickets for 5, all on his phone and we just all payed him.
I plan on making this game, probably buy tickets onsite, if I can't get tickets, I will find a bar or something

Good strategy - heaps all the responsibility, stress & possible blame on just one person, who will forever be the scapegoat if technology lets him down, or discounted if things go well & as planned.... the designated deride-r :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back