• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Today’s culture

He's 100% on target with his take on things including social media imo. I've heard the same crap for many years working in law enforcement. Almost every person seems to know how to do my job better than my fellow officers and myself. I heard over and over again how we don't know WTH we're doing spewing from morons, idiots and imbeciles that have never walked a single step in our shoes. I learned over the years to simply ignore those miscreants and keyboard Rambo's and simply do the best I can. All those walking encyclopedias of misinformation do is bring you down if you listen or engage with them. RANT OFF

Preach on brother, sorry you left Boise.
Even though he played there, he really had no choice career wise. It wasn’t a lateral move. Now, had he stayed in Boise because he loved living and working there, that’s awesome also. But in this particular case, I think he almost had to go.

Preach on brother, sorry you left Boise.

So why are you sorry he left are you a BSU fan?
Even though he played there, he really had no choice career wise. It wasn’t a lateral move. Now, had he stayed in Boise because he loved living and working there, that’s awesome also. But in this particular case, I think he almost had to go.

I live in the Boise area, BSU fans are a lot like Nebraska fans. Brian Harsin even though he has been very successful at BSU and is a BSU grad was/is not nearly as well liked or beloved as Chris Peterson still is. My wife would have loved to see Chris Peterson hired at Nebraska. As you can see by the video has has a little bit of an abrasive personality. Pretty no nonsense.

Heck Chris Peterson would have wanted to come back and coach at Boise again he would have been welcomed with open arms.

I am not surprised that Brian Harsin moved on, I am surprised that he moved on to Auburn. SEC doesn't seem like his style and other than a few years he has been on the Pacific Coast. He is not the good old boy type.

He's 100% on target with his take on things including social media imo. I've heard the same crap for many years working in law enforcement. Almost every person seems to know how to do my job better than my fellow officers and myself. I heard over and over again how we don't know WTH we're doing spewing from morons, idiots and imbeciles that have never walked a single step in our shoes. I learned over the years to simply ignore those miscreants and keyboard Rambo's and simply do the best I can. All those walking encyclopedias of misinformation do is bring you down if you listen or engage with them. RANT OFF
Agree 100%..... If I had a quarter everytime I have been told that I could have retired by now....

I live in the Boise area, BSU fans are a lot like Nebraska fans. Brian Harsin even though he has been very successful at BSU and is a BSU grad was/is not nearly as well liked or beloved as Chris Peterson still is. My wife would have loved to see Chris Peterson hired at Nebraska. As you can see by the video has has a little bit of an abrasive personality. Pretty no nonsense.

Heck Chris Peterson would have wanted to come back and coach at Boise again he would have been welcomed with open arms.

I am not surprised that Brian Harsin moved on, I am surprised that he moved on to Auburn. SEC doesn't seem like his style and other than a few years he has been on the Pacific Coast. He is not the good old boy type.

Just thought that was a good place for him, I guess he wanted a challenge so, again, good for him. But the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I don't mind Boise, not a big fan, just enjoyed watching them.

They like Peterson better because he took them to their greatest heights as a program. He won, a lot. More than Harsin.

They like Peterson better because he took them to their greatest heights as a program. He won, a lot. More than Harsin.

True, but its also a personality thing. I have heard it discussed on sports talk radio up here many times. They still love Dan Hawkins also. Just a much more personable guy than Harsin.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back