• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Minnesota ~ Match #8, (W ~ 3-0), Sun, 2/21/21 @ 11:00 am CST, BTN~TV (Match Thread)

It was my fault they lost Friday night. I drink red beers. I have big mugs that will hold 2 cans of beer (- the cans :Tongue:) and V8 juice. Well...I forgot. :Redface:

At least when I have my red beer and the team loses, I kNow it's not my fault. :Biggrin:

Last edited:
Holy cow what a difference. In Cook I trust.

Still not sure that Caffey’s offense is better that Callie’s defense, but if we play like that we might give WI a run for their money.

How does it work in Big Ten volleyball rankings if you split games -- will Nebraska be ranked ahead of MN because they have more total points for these two matches combined than MN?

Not sure how it works but, I think they'll stay @ 4. If it would have taken 4 or 5 sets to wiN the voters might have switched them with #5 Minnesota. :Smile:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the WIN today HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

You get a Big test with your...

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH @
Next Prey in Gov. Walker's Corporatist Sights: University ...

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ...(7-1 ~ 7-1) @
Wisconsin Badgers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (u-z ...
(
10-0 ~ 10-0) ~ Fri., 2-26-21 @ 7:00 pm CST on
BTN at 10: A Decade Ago, The Big Ten Network Changed ...

Bucky Badger - Wikipedia
beat
Michigan State Spartans Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (i-m ...
(
3-0 Sat., 2-20; & 3-1 Sun. 2-21)

Last edited:
How does it work in Big Ten volleyball rankings if you split games -- will Nebraska be ranked ahead of MN because they have more total points for these two matches combined than MN?
As far as the Big 10 is concerned, Minnesota is 9-1 and NU is 7-1, so Minnesota will still be ahead of NU in the conference standings. I think they are waiting to see what happens overall before we reschedule the Northwestern matches. As far as the national rankings are concerned, my guess is that we will reman #4, and Minnesota will remain #5.

For the first time this year they looked like a final four team. Everyone contributed and played well, lots of weapons to spread the ball to. Great win!!!!

From watching this game, they showed the voters who they really are, coming back from a disappointing loss, yesterday.
I believe they will stay ahead of Minnesota, having swept them well, today. :) GBR!

Though I am not visiting enough, I am keeping an eye on the gals. :)
As far as basketball, hate the 2nd half of their games!! It's as if they forgot how they played in the 1st half!! GRRRR!!!

Have a great day, all.

BTW, where did they "hide" the emojis??
As far as the Big 10 is concerned, Minnesota is 9-1 and NU is 7-1, so Minnesota will still be ahead of NU in the conference standings. I think they are waiting to see what happens overall before we reschedule the Northwestern matches. As far as the national rankings are concerned, my guess is that we will reman #4, and Minnesota will remain #5.
Before this weekend, we were #4 and Minn was #5! So, why not stay the same? ;)

Yes, certainly spread the offense around to more players. Simply too much left OH from Friday evening and MN was keying heavily on this type of Husker attack. MN's libero consistently remained hard fixed to her left-back position in what I contend is the best place for her for a 2nd contact - girl played lights out. Also, on Sunday Cook must have figured out it was a poor decision on Friday's match to continue to serve MN's libero again and again and again. WI will hopefully be a very competitive match noting WI is extremely tough at home.

It was my fault they lost Friday night. I drink red beers I have big mugs that will hold 2 cans of beer (- the cans :Tongue:) and V8 juice. Well...I forgot. :Redface:

At least when I have my red beer and the team loses, I kNow it's not my fault. :Biggrin:
O.K.!! We need to blame someone, for sure! You're it!! ;) Hey, huskermike, I can't seem to find the icon for emojis!! Help!!

Hey, never mind. :) I found the emojis, at last :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back