• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

And another Michigan QB portals out........

dparks

Varsity
20 Year Member
.....Milton, who beat out McCaffrey, who then portaled out is now himself portalling out. (And, yes, I claim to be the person who invented the verbs/slang term "portalling/portals" :Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol:) Sounds like they only have a few scollie QB's left. Like I said in another thread, this is NOT a "Nebraska" problem only, it is a problem going through all teams, some just absorb it better.

.....Milton, who beat out McCaffrey, who then portaled out is now himself portalling out. (And, yes, I claim to be the person who invented the verbs/slang term "portalling/portals" :Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol:) Sounds like they only have a few scollie QB's left. Like I said in another thread, this is NOT a "Nebraska" problem only, it is a problem going through all teams, some just absorb it better.

1500 or so kids in the portal is testament to it being a college football problem

NCAA is supposedly looking to fix the issues

I think 1500 kids in portal is tell tale for those who might consider it in the future too

I feel like there’s some kids who aren’t going to find what they’re looking for in the portal. Are there really enough spots for all those players?

1500 or so kids in the portal is testament to it being a college football problem

NCAA is supposedly looking to fix the issues

I think 1500 kids in portal is tell tale for those who might consider it in the future too
Yup, it is a huge CFB problem. Wayyyyyy more kids then slots. Does anyone REALLY think Toledo was Delancy's #1 choice when he went portalling?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back