• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost February presser

That's exactly my logic. I'm no fan of Tom Brady, but I AM a big fan of Ndamukong Suh and Lavonte David. They deserve Super Bowl rings for sure. Khalil Davis had the fortune of getting scooped up by the right team at the right time, and it would be a cool way to start out your NFL career helping some fellow Blackshirts win a SB ring.

Last edited:

That's exactly my logic. I'm no fan of Tom Brady, but I AM a big fan of Ndamukong Suh and Lavonte David. They deserve Super Bowl rings fur sure. Khalil Davis had the fortune of getting scooped up by the right team at the right time, and it would be a cool way to start out your NFL career helping some fellow Blackshirts win a SB ring.
Not to hijack the thread....but just wanted to poke at Duck here for one of my pet peeves. Suh and David have earned the right to play for SB rings.... they haven't done quite enough yet to deserve them. We'll see Sunday. I'll be rooting for them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back