• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Walk-On Commits

With roster limits being what they are... How will the fact that several seniors are staying for an extra year affect the amount of walk ons? Or even how many can actually show up for fall camp practice (including scholarship guys?) Are all of those numbers out the window for one year?

Any dets on this young man. 40 time, vertical? Not huge numbers and Honorable mention for class A.

I welcome him but does not seem like the most impressive walk on we have this year.
Why tinkle all over the guy in his welcome aboard message? You might at least welcome him aboard before he finds out about the reality of the NU fan base.

Michael Booker III

congrats to the man. While already a great fit, hope he develops. Now, moving on a couple years forward, he is 6'1. Any chance of eventually becoming a Domann or Reimers- with a few pounds more added to the frame?

Why tinkle all over the guy in his welcome aboard message? You might at least welcome him aboard before he finds out about the reality of the NU fan base.
Do you need a safe space?

Realistically. This is pretty mild criticism. All I said is he is not the most impressive walk on we have this year. Considering the competition. that is not an insult. I posted it two weeks ago and this is the first comment anyone made about it. Do you think that just MAYBE that is because you are overly sensitive for some reason?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back