• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Be careful what you wish for...

We are going to be BETTER!

A lot of older history will be gone and the young bunch can build their own legacy. We won’t be trying to bend our offense to “give touches”....This line has the potential to protect Adrian better AND run block better.

Stepp will be a “step up” or some other back will break through and our Receiver Corp becomes solid.

I have not felt this optomistic about the Huskers since Frost took over.....

and I think it starts next year even with a tough schedule.

Just the overall “cleanliness“ of our play will be a remarkable change.

And I think the D will be top notch.

Kool aid?? Nah...this one is my little voice....

that same little voice I learned to trust in the Army.

Kept me alive.

I can FEEL IT coming next year!
As a 21 year Army veteran not sure about your little voice. Challenging demanding training, rehearsal, and focus on the mission kept me alive.

I need to go back and verify, but I believe this will be the youngest team Frost has taken the field with offensively. I need to go verify that but we are certainly younger than 2020. We really need Stepp to get his eligibility granted. Spring will be really fun, full of a bunch of unknowns but a ton of potential.

Everybody else in the country can seem to get granted eligibility quickly .... but somehow this one will be tricky I’m sure.

With the defense we have coming back it will surely help the offense seeing them everyday in practice all spring and fall. It will most deffinetly accelerate the growth on offense.

As a 21 year Army veteran not sure about your little voice. Challenging demanding training, rehearsal, and focus on the mission kept me alive.
All of that ...absolutely....but didn’t you develop that little 6th sense?

That gut feeling? That intuition when things were about to go bad? Or good?

Man I did in the 25 I put in....and I learned to trust it.

And I think I developed it from all the things you quoted including experience.

But you make an excellent point. I had a Colonel who who used to tell us “You make your own luck” and the things you quoted above does that. Sand tables, drawing lines in the dirt, clear uncomplicated orders that are read back and understood.....and rehearsals....far better than my voodoo.

No depth in QB room going into year 4. Not good. Thank goodness our 4yr returning starter QB has no history of injury & is not prone to same.
I do wish we would take two Quarterbacks every year. That said we have a four star in Smothers. We have the freshman coming in snd Masker. It should be better than that but it’s no worse than it was last year or the year before.

All of that ...absolutely....but didn’t you develop that little 6th sense?

That gut feeling? That intuition when things were about to go bad? Or good?

Man I did in the 25 I put in....and I learned to trust it.
I can agree w/ you and JBOCON on that ... I do trust my intuition quite a lot and usually my instincts on projects execution, program requirements & especially people are fairly accurate … especially people … they can only bluff there way through a problem so far before the BS shows up.

especially people are fairly accurate … especially people … they can only bluff there way through a problem so far before the BS shows up.
Same...and that is where my “little voice” is strongest...with people.

sometimes I meet someone for the first time and warning bells go off in my head...and it”s not a little voice at all...

More like those klaxons on the old submarine movies...ah ooooh ga....ah ooooh ga!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back