• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Fisher

HuskerNash

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
No link to share but just got wind that Coach Fisher may have interviewed for an open defensive backs coaching position at Georgia. Any talk in Huskerland?

We have coaches who interview or are looked at every offseason. Fisher has been one of our bright spots, don't blame Georgia for making a run at him.

I think we are good here.
I hope you are right and some of the negative news takes a long term vacation.

I think the number of returnees and the good young backups might be motivational. Another stellar year and he could have several offers, even something on Sundays.

Chins cant coach, Our D today doesnt resemble the 90s D yada yada
The worldmoves fast nowadays, seems to me, like weve always done and prospered in the past by doing it, is to do itour way,, slow it down.

Its not that Ferentz is a great coach at iowa, its that hes a long termed good coach at iowa

Gonna circle back here... if we have a coach that went and interviewed for another position, what are the fans thoughts?

Two sides to it.

One, if a guy interviews, to me it says he's done a good job and has garnered interest. Obviously don't want to lose a good coach, but it happens.

I have a feeling we have some on here who'll say a guy who interviews with another school is just looking to get while the getting is good.

Fickle bunch right now.

Two sides to it.

One, if a guy interviews, to me it says he's done a good job and has garnered interest. Obviously don't want to lose a good coach, but it happens.

I have a feeling we have some on here who'll say a guy who interviews with another school is just looking to get while the getting is good.

Fickle bunch right now.
If new opportunities, higher pay,and even self gratification doesnt interest any fans, those fans get a pass

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back